COSI Workforce Scholarship
Students must be enrolled in the following areas of study: Advanced Manufacturing Center, Building Crafts Certificate programs, Health Sciences, and Business, or Early Childhood Education.
Requirements, Terms & Conditions:
• Enroll in a minimum of 6 credit
• Be a Colorado resident.
• Maintain 2.0 GPA or higher.
• Demonstrate financial need by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and have a qualifying Estimated Family Contribution (EFC) of $0 to $12,995. (The Financial Aid Office can help you apply and check to see if you qualify.
• Meet Satisfactory Academic Progress at CCD.
• Read and accept the scholarship’s terms & conditions through CCD’s scholarship portal by Census Date.
• Write a “Thank You” letter and upload it through CCD’s scholarship portal by Census Date.