WIN VET Scholarship
The WIN Veteran Scholarship was established to assist honorably discharged veterans to obtain a college education. Preference is given to students studying accounting, business or information technology, pre-engineering, welding, or entrepreneurship, and planning to transfer to a four-year institution. The scholarship can be used for tuition, fees, books, supplies, etc.
Requirements, Terms & Conditions:
• Complete the CCD scholarship application
• Enroll in CCD’s WIN Program
• Demonstrate financial need by completing the FAFSA
• Enroll in a minimum of nine (9) credits
• Maintain a 2.5 GPA and meet satisfactory academic progress at CCD
• Accept the scholarship’s terms & conditions through CCD’s scholarship portal by Census Day.
• Write a “Thank You” letter and upload it through CCD’s scholarship portal by Census Day.