Open Door Scholarship Fund
The CCD Foundation established the Open Door Scholarship to increase opportunities for undocumented, ASSET and DACA students to access higher education and build better lives. Applicants must be degree seeking with a plan to complete a professional program or transfer to a four-year institution.
Requirements, Terms & Conditions:
• Demonstrate financial need by completing the Colorado Application for State Financial Aid (CASFA).
• Maintain satisfactory academic progress at CCD
• Accept the scholarship’s terms & conditions through CCD’s scholarship portal by Census Date.
• Write a “Thank You” letter and upload it through CCD’s scholarship portal by Census Date.
• Submit CCD’s scholarship contract by Census Date.