Francie Anhut Scholarship Fund
The Francie Anhut Scholarship Fund was established by family members, friends and CCD colleagues to honor Francie’s passion for CCD students. Francie joined CCD in May 2014 as the executive director of the CCD Foundation and passed away on October 24, 2016, after a 16-month battle with cancer.
This permanent endowment assists students with demonstrated financial need and a strong commitment to volunteer work and community service – two of Francie’s core values.
Requirements, Terms & Conditions:
• Complete the CCD scholarship application
• Demonstrate financial need by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or Colorado Application for State Financial Aid (CASFA).
• Demonstrate a strong commitment to volunteer work and community service (see supplemental questions in application).
• Enroll in a minimum of nine (9) credit hours, and maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0
• Maintain satisfactory academic progress at CCD
• Accept the scholarship’s terms & conditions through CCD’s scholarship portal.
• Write a “Thank You” letter and upload it through CCD’s scholarship portal.
• Submit scholarship contract.
• Upload a digital image of yourself
• Submit the Photo/Video Release Form
• Provide a short bio of yourself, including your hometown, any hobbies or interesting facts, and skills/talents that you have that may set you apart from others. This is your scholarship brag bio, so include anything you would like the donor to know about you
Students must apply on a semester basis