The Anschutz Foundation established this matching scholarship through the Foundation for Colorado Community Colleges to assist full-time CCD students with funding for tuition, fees, and books. Recipients remaining in good standing will be eligible for a renewal of support.
Requirements, Terms & Conditions:
• Complete the CCD scholarship application
• Applicants must be enrolled full-time (minimum of 12 credit hours per semester)
• Applicants must be committed to complete an associate degree or certificate, or plan to transfer to a 4-year institution
• Demonstrate financial need by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
• Recipients will be required to access support services such as tutoring and counseling if those services are recommended by the scholarship program counselor.
• Maintain satisfactory academic progress at CCD
• Accept the scholarship’s terms & conditions through CCD’s scholarship portal by Census Date.
• Write a “Thank You” letter to Mr. Ted Harms to acknowledge this scholarship and how it is helping you achieve your educational goals and upload it through CCD’s scholarship portal by Census Date.
• Submit completed scholarship contract. form with all required signatures to the Financial Aid Office or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline to submit scholarship contract by Census Date.
• Upload a digital image of yourself
• Submit the Photo/Video Release Form
• Provide a short bio of yourself, including your hometown, any hobbies or interesting facts, and skills/talents that you have that may set you apart from others. This is your scholarship brag bio, so include anything you would like the donor to know about you